About Us

Beneware Medical Equipment Co., Ltd is a high-tech company integrating R&D, Manufacturing and Marketing of medical equipments. We have an efficient, professional development and technical team from Biomedical and Engineering College of Zhejiang University, 30% of which hold a doctor degree and the other 70% hold a master degree. 

Beneware has deep cooperation with China Space Agency and Military. The R&D team has undertaken many China key projects including national "863" program and National Manned Space Project.

We have strong and efficient market team made up of domestic sales and international sales. Beneware are working to be a world leading Holter supplier.


  • The quality of Beneware's Holter device is excellent. And the software is quite powerful yet easy to use. During the four years of cooperation, I have had nothing but excellent service and technical support. Everyone I've worked with has done their best to help me with great patience and understanding.

  • Super impressed by your professionalism. And thank you so much in sorting out the problem in no time !Please keep up the good work, you have very helpful, diligent and competent staff!

  • Beneware's technical service and support are excellent! I have enjoyed our working relationship for many years and look forward to many more.